Thursday 7 August 2014

IT'S OVER 1000!!!

Wednesday, 10 July 2013 - that day I started writing this blog. It all started just as an excersise which I've made for myself. I haven't been learning english regularly for a long time and I was afraid that I will be slowly forgetting more and more about that language. And that was the main reason why I started writing here.

Back in that days I had 3 dry-fit Space Marines and 1 SM Chapter Master - that was my whole collection. No experience in painting, I didn't know anything about shades, highlightning, no concrete plans for the future of my collection. Short time after starting this blog I've thought about the name of my SM Chapter, started experimenting with painting, read lots of tutorials and watch videos on youtube. I bought Nuln Oil and started experimenting with it. Some months later I read about highlightning and decided that I have to try it. I was getting more and more experienced in this hobby, the quality of my models was getting better with every single new model I've made (I don't say that they are masterpieces etc. but I really like the fact, that my models are really getting better and better). And you can see all of this on this blog, a story about my hobby. You can see how my models have changed over the year.

I don't know how it happened, but today my blog has achieved its 1000th view according to my statistics. I know, that most of that are probably google (checking if I'm posting legal and legit content) and bots, but I know that some people had browsed this blog. And I wanted to say thank you to all of you. I'm always happy to see that some real people had found my blog and checked it (hah, some people found it by looking for Typhus Corrosion on google!). I hope that you've enjoyed browsing my blog and that you will come back here sometimes.

Thanks for over 1000 views!

Captain Dred - hobbyst and gamer; painting 40k miniatures since 2012; addicted to everything 40k related: games, books, comics and movies. Praising Omnissiah and serving Tzeentch.

No comments:

Post a Comment