Wednesday 11 November 2015

The time has come... to fight for Arkhona!

Ah yes! Finally! After months and MONTHS of waiting I ha finally got to play the Warhammer 40,000: Eternal Crusade game!


Today I've received email about me getting a access to the Closed Alpha - some time ago I had a luck to win one of the Warrior Founders Packs on Natfkas Blog. This allowed me to get this game early - right after all of the Captains and Sergeants.

I've played about 6-7 matches so far and I was relieved when I saw that my laptop can run it. I've tested all of the classes (some more, some less), and about half of the weapons. I've also get a chance to drive predator and rhino:D

The game itself looks really great and I have to admit that it's a bit more difficult than Space Marine (maybe because I got used to small group matches in Versus mode and in this game we have about 32 players on a field if I'm not wrong).

Anyway that was all that I wanted to tell you today - I might post something soon, I've taken some photos few weeks ago and I still need to show them to you.

Cheers!



Captain Dred - hobbyst and gamer; painting 40k miniatures since 2012; addicted to everything 40k related: games, books, comics and movies. Praising Omnissiah and serving Tzeentch.

No comments:

Post a Comment