Thursday 3 March 2016

Betrayal at Calth update: Contemptor Dreadnought and Cataphracti Terminators

Hey everyone! I know that I've already posted pics of these models but I've decided to take better photos and show them properly (but I didn't do it properly because there is only one photo of dreadnought with one weapon option...). I hope you'll like them!




As you can see I've added a servoskull for this sargeant - I thought it would give him more "iron handy" look:P


And also I've added some weathering with sponge - it was the first time I did it so I had to improve it a bit with a brush. But I think it's not that bad.




Captain Dred - hobbyst and gamer; painting 40k miniatures since 2012; addicted to everything 40k related: games, books, comics and movies. Praising Omnissiah and serving Tzeentch.

No comments:

Post a Comment