Sunday 11 January 2015

New Year, new projects, new ideas

Well, well, well... So it's 2015 already - it's been almost 6 months since last post. I know I said I will make posts regurarly, but I can't do it. I don't have this much time for painting and even thinking about this blog. But I didn't forget about it! It's still alive :)

I have painted some miniatures, most of them are from Dark Vengeance set (I have finally completed the Chaos Space Marines), but there are some Imperia... err, Astra Militarum units (I wanted them to be a supporting army for my Space Marines but well... Now AM is my main force).

Ok, I explained myself for the lack of new posts, now time for some photos!

Captain Dred - hobbyst and gamer; painting 40k miniatures since 2012; addicted to everything 40k related: games, books, comics and movies. Praising Omnissiah and serving Tzeentch.

No comments:

Post a Comment