Sunday 11 January 2015

New Imperial units

I really like Imperial Guard - they may be weak, but they are awesome. They are just simple humans fighting with all of the galaxies threats - horrible xenos and fearsome traitors. And they also have their amazing heavy support with all of the Bassilisks, Leman Russes and Super Heavy Tanks. But I bet most of you know it already.






This summer I decided to buy Militarum Tempestus Scions - the new version of Stormtroopers. I really really really like their design. I have painted 4 of them but I will make the last one soon. Another thing I bought is the Armoured Fist of Cadia - unit of 10 guardsmen and Chimera Armoured Transport. And few weeks ago my Girlfriend (:3) bought me Cadian Command Squad, so I have a lot of IG units.



And here are first two units from the Cadian Shock Troops - sargeant and Vox Caster operator.
More photos are available in this GALLERY.

Captain Dred - hobbyst and gamer; painting 40k miniatures since 2012; addicted to everything 40k related: games, books, comics and movies. Praising Omnissiah and serving Tzeentch.

No comments:

Post a Comment