Thursday 7 August 2014

New section of the blog!

Today I've created a new section in this blog - a gallery. In this section I'll post both my and YOUR models! I've started with some of my friends models - a mix of Dark Eldars, Space Marines and their chaotic counterparts.


If YOU want me to show YOUR models:

1. Take some photos (but please, no blurry pictures - I think we both would want to present your model in the best way possible - even the best masterpiece would look terribly on a blurred image).
2. Send them to me! (You can add something about them, your hobby, anything you would like to share with the others!)

Captain Dred - hobbyst and gamer; painting 40k miniatures since 2012; addicted to everything 40k related: games, books, comics and movies. Praising Omnissiah and serving Tzeentch.

No comments:

Post a Comment