Tuesday 24 May 2016

Try to run, try to hide - Thousand Sons Raptors!

 Hey everybody! It's been some time since my last post about Raptors (like over half of the year) so I'm really happy to tell you that I've finally finished this squad! It's been fun to paint these because in my opinion they are one of the best csm  (or even whole 40k range) models right now. These are my first units with jump packs and such dynamic poses and I love it. I really like that this set comes with wide range of different weapons and each of them is unique. I also enjoy their brutal, aggresive design, it's just amazing!


I'm regretting that there was only five of them and I didn't use the lightning claws or the powerfists but maybe, who knows, I'll get another box of them one day. This time I've decided that I'll go with classic chainsword+boltpistol combo, with an exception for the flamer (I really like the idea of such guy jumping down on his target and then just burning everything around) and the champion, who is a bit of a homage to the Space Marine game and Raptor with Daemon Maul in Versus mode.

And now, here they are - the 3 new Raptors!











Captain Dred - hobbyst and gamer; painting 40k miniatures since 2012; addicted to everything 40k related: games, books, comics and movies. Praising Omnissiah and serving Tzeentch.

2 comments:

  1. Always loved the raptors. Such brutal looking models. Wish they got played more! Yours are looking right awesome!

    ReplyDelete