Sunday 22 May 2016

IT'S OVER 9000!!! A short update about what's happening in Masyafuss System.


Hey everybody! Yes... I couldn't resist on using that meme when I had such a nice occasion to it - my blog have just passed the 9000 views today. Thank you all for that because I'm really glad that there are people who read this and view my models. We are slowly coming towards the 10k point and after that we'll be heading straight to the heretical 30k and then 40k :P

To be honest I'm actually surprised that this happened now because I haven't posted anything in over 2 months but still I got few hundred views needed to these 9k. But that's a really nice surprise!

I haven't posted anything during this time because I had to focus on finishing my studies (I'm still about to get my degree) and finding a job. Thankfuly all of it's getting quite well and I can slowly go back to posting and painting. Of course I've painted some models because it's impossible to sacrifice my whole free time on such important things... I'm planning to show you these models in coming days and I hope you'll enjoy them. However in this post I can show you something unusual - I've painted Space Marines but not for myself but actualy for my friend who have asked me to paint them for him. So far I could paint only 4 taticals (just to get into painting his colour scheme) and I still need to paint other 16 models (various Space Marines and the latest Astra Militarum Commissar). I have to say it's fun to paint them because I can paint something else than ust black and metal of IH or blue and gold of TS.

Well enough of that talking, here they are, noble Blood Eagles, successors of the mighty Imperial Fists!







Captain Dred - hobbyst and gamer; painting 40k miniatures since 2012; addicted to everything 40k related: games, books, comics and movies. Praising Omnissiah and serving Tzeentch.

No comments:

Post a Comment