Thursday 20 March 2014

March Update #1

I know that it's been a long time since my last post, but I hope that I'll be able to post new content at least once a month now. I had some problems with my laptop and also some exams to pass (phew, I passed last two today!) so I didn't have time for the blog. But during this absence I've  made a lot of models. I'm currently finishing both Devastators and Wolf Tactical Squads (there is only 1 dev and 2 wolves left) and after that I will be painting Chaos Space Marines models from the Dark Vengeance set (and also 1 metal Sorcerer with Force Sword). I've already chosen to paint them in the colours of the Thousand Sons, my favourite of the csm legions.



And here are some pictures presenting the current status of both Space Marines squads and the first of my Thousand Sons!




Captain Dred - hobbyst and gamer; painting 40k miniatures since 2012; addicted to everything 40k related: games, books, comics and movies. Praising Omnissiah and serving Tzeentch.

No comments:

Post a Comment