Wednesday 16 December 2015

Betrayal at Calth update - tactical squad progress

Hi! Today I've assembled 5 of my tactical marines from the Betrayal at Calth boxset. I've finally used mk IV Iron Hands shoulderpads from Forge World and also bionic arms from Anvil Industry. I've made 3 marines with boltguns and two with both heavy weapons included in the box - missile launcher and heavy bolter.


Why did I make 2 of the heavy weapons when I can choose only one in game? Well I've counted the parts and I've realised that if I get another "pants" for my marines I would be able to make 11th model. And since I've ordered IH Upgrade Pack from GW which includes 2 bionic pairs of legs I will be able to do it:) I should get my mail order during this weekend and I will have enough parts to finish this squad completely!

And also a little preview of completely assembled models with Anvil Industry bionic arms;

Captain Dred - hobbyst and gamer; painting 40k miniatures since 2012; addicted to everything 40k related: games, books, comics and movies. Praising Omnissiah and serving Tzeentch.

No comments:

Post a Comment