Wednesday 20 May 2015

Big Guns Never Tire

During this weekend not only I've finished the Command Squad but also I've made second out of three heavy weapons for Imperial Guard. This time I've made autocannon - I really like the look of it, this weapon can shred infantry with no effort.



As you can see I've made quite unusual base for this model - it's made out of cork and I got a bit addicted to it, I love the effects you can get with it. Actually I love it so much that I've decided to make whole unit of Guardsmen with such urban bases (and that's why I had to remake bases of these two models).




Captain Dred - hobbyst and gamer; painting 40k miniatures since 2012; addicted to everything 40k related: games, books, comics and movies. Praising Omnissiah and serving Tzeentch.

No comments:

Post a Comment