Thursday 7 May 2015

Lords of Mars

As you could notice I'm having a huge hype on Adeptus Mechanicus right now (of course I've already liked them for so long before:P) so it was just a matter of time before I would buy another IG Techpriest Enginseer. I have one already but I thought that now I am able to paint him much better and use proper martian colours! And after waiting 3 weeks for mail order to come I have painted him in one day!


I really like the design of this model but I don't like the fact that it's made of metal. I don't like metal models, it's harder to work with them, clearing all of the moulding lines, removing some metal excesses and of course the paint sticks a little bit differently to metal than to plastic. But as you can see it's possible to make it look quite good :)




And the last photo here is the comparison of my two Techpriests - it's been almost two years since I've painted the first one!


Now I can only wait for the release of the Cult Mechanicus Techpriest Dominus!

Captain Dred - hobbyst and gamer; painting 40k miniatures since 2012; addicted to everything 40k related: games, books, comics and movies. Praising Omnissiah and serving Tzeentch.

No comments:

Post a Comment