Thursday 7 May 2015

λ Squad ready for action!

Adeptus Mechanicus, oh I have waited so long for GW to release them. I was always amazed by Skitarii conversions found on the internet and now I can have my own, original Skitarii. And here they are, the first basic squad of the Skitarii Rangers!


I have to admit, that I had a lot of fun while making these guys and I can't wait for more but I think that I'll take small break with them to make something for the Imperial Guards. I also have an idea to make the rest of the models in this set as Skitarii Vanguard but I'm not sure if I really want to do it (I think I'd rather buy another set of them - and I'll most likely do it!).





As always I'll add fe more photos to the Gallery HERE.



Captain Dred - hobbyst and gamer; painting 40k miniatures since 2012; addicted to everything 40k related: games, books, comics and movies. Praising Omnissiah and serving Tzeentch.

No comments:

Post a Comment