Sunday 15 November 2015

Strike from the skies!

Hi everybody! Today I'm going to post here twice:)

First I'll show you a Raptor Champion that I've painted about 4 months ago (well, quite big delay here...).


As you can see he holds a two handed powermaul which I've made out of Space Wolves Axe and a piece of old Lego Bionicle.


The loyalist helmet on the ground is painted with Iron Hands colour - a bit of a fight between my 2 armies was nothing surprising:)



As you may have noticed I used some parts of the Warp Talons set - I wanted my Champion to be unique among other raptors and to get this "predatory" look with this mutated mk IV helmet and claws on the legs. He is raptor alpha after all!



Another Raptor is waiting for painting but... Betrayal at Calth... you know :P

Captain Dred - hobbyst and gamer; painting 40k miniatures since 2012; addicted to everything 40k related: games, books, comics and movies. Praising Omnissiah and serving Tzeentch.

No comments:

Post a Comment